Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge....

No, I'm not going on a diet! I saw this on another blog and decided to copy :)  It's a 30 day blog challenge...each day gives a new topic to blog about!  I can't say I'll remember to do it every day so this may not ever be complete....Here are the topics:

Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a youtube video
Day 24 - where I live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - my worst habit
Day 28 - what's in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future

Day 1: Choosing a favorite song is NOT easy for me.  I never have just one favorite song, I always have a ton.  I guess for this 30 Day Challenge I will probably do my CURRENT favorites...it's too hard to pick an overall favorite!  I guess right now my current favorite song is 'Sleepyhead' by Passion Pit.  I just love this band for some reason and every time I hear another one of their songs, I love it as much as the last!  Here is the video: PassionPit-SleepyHead  (Sorry, I can't figure out how to embed youtube videos....?)  'Little Secrets' and 'The Reeling' are two more great songs by Passion Pit :)

Not much else to report.  I'm going to the first Ohio State game of the season tomorrow and I can't wait!  GO BUCKS!  :)

No comments: