Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dream House.

Day 15 - your dream house.  My dream house would probably change on a monthly basis just because I LOVE looking at realtor websites and watching HGTV so I always have a new idea of what my "perfect" dream house would be like.  However, I will describe my current obsession.  I found this house because someone at work is trying to sell it.  I have convinced myself (and my husband) that this IS the perfect forever home for us and we can easily raise 2-3 kids there!  This place has a corner lot, 3-car garage, huge paver patio with built-in fire pit, finished basement with full bath and theater room (125" projector, hello!), master bath has a corner tub (fun!), white woodwork, granite counters, etc.  All we would need to do is throw on a coat of paint.  Oh yea, and save a TON of money since we can't afford it ;)  Anyway, that's why it's a dream house, right?!  :)

 P.S. This thing is minutes from a huge park and I already drove by it once...love it!  There are bike trails and ponds in the cute small neighborhood.  I'm obsessed. :/

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Pretty! Lets move there!

Kelli said...

I love it! I really like the overhang over the front door! This is the one you were telling us about at Lucky's the other day? L-O-V-E it!

Emily said...

Thanks girls. Yes, Kel..this is the one I told you about! I wish we could afford it. I know we don't need anything that big yet but it has EVERYTHING! The only thing it doesn't have is a nice front porch BUT the back patio is amazing so I let that one slide :)