- My husband <3 (I know, corny! I can't live without him, though!)
- My doggies. They're the best cuddle monsters!
- My family and friends :)
- Mascara. Without this, I would always have tired eyes!
- Caffeine. Can't. Live. Without. It!
- The Internet. Seriously, when I have a question, I get online. When I'm bored, I get online. When I want to talk to my friends, I shoot them an email. I can't live without the internet anymore!
- Double Chocolate Milano cookies. This is a new obsession of mine. I always need a bag in the freezer!
- My flat iron - the easiest way to cure a bad hair day!
- Labelmakers. I love organization and I have to resist from labeling everything in my house!
- Containers. I have yet to visit The Container Store because I know I would spend every dime I have. Putting everything into little containers makes me happy for some reason.
- Nivea chapstick. I go through tubes of this like crazy, love it!
- Coupons/Sales! I am a bargain queen and I can't resist a good deal :)
- The beach. I love laying in the warm sun and listening to the waves crash and the birds chirp...HEAVEN!
- Fresh baked cookies...delish!
- My job. I'm lucky to have a job that I love...it is probably one of the most rewarding careers out there!
- My ipod.
- DVR. How did I ever live without this?!
- Jewelry. Although I never go crazy with accessories (I'm known to almost always wear silver everything!) I can't leave the house without at least earrings!
- Target. How could I almost forget about this? Target is my favorite "everything" store. There is one a few minutes from my house and I'm there way too often!
- Shopping. Retail therapy is the best! Lately I've been searching for some new work clothes. My new job is a little more casual than I'm used to so I need to adjust my wardrobe a bit :)
Monday, September 6, 2010
These are a few of my favorite things....
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things. They should have called this challenge the "favorite" challenge. I'm getting annoyed with it! Anyway, here we go...