Friday, September 3, 2010

TGiaLW

My title for this post stands for Thank Goodness it's a Long Weekend!  I think it's hilarious how long acronyms/abbreviations are getting to be.  I've seen some texts with some acronyms that are just plain hard to translate.  Isn't it easier to type it out at that point?!  Just a thought :)

Seriously though, I'm excited for the long weekend!  I love my job so it's not about having time off, but it's about having more free time and more time with my hubby. <3 

I'm going to keep trucking in this Challenge thing.... Day 3 - your favorite television program.  Once again, it's so hard to choose just one favorite!  I guess I will have to say 'The Office'.  I can watch the same episodes over and over and never get tired of the show.  I feel the same way about 'Seinfeld'....miss that show!

I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

No comments: