Friday, September 17, 2010

Art.

I got to sub this afternoon again.  That's 3/5 days this week and I already have 3 sub jobs booked for next week!  I'm so glad that even though I'm part time, I'm able to sub for extra money....and I love never having to look for sub jobs - I'm always requested and I never even have to leave my building! 


Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc).  I wish I had some pictures of my sister's art...she is awesome!  She definitely got that from my mom and I missed out on that gene.  I'm crafty but not an artist at ALL!  I really like all forms of art so it's hard to decide what to post here.  I guess one of the cooler things I've seen is the Chihuly glass at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Speaking of art, did anyone else watch that TV show on Bravo called 'Work of Art'?  I liked it.  Some of the art was really weird but it was fun to watch the artists in their creative modes!

No comments: