Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weddings :)

It's game day!  We have a noon game so I'm up early on a Saturday!  Not really, I'd never wake up that early unless I was going.  My dogs woke me up at 7:30a :(  So much for sleeping in!



Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding.  I am already married so I guess I will talk about my wedding that I already had.  HOWEVER, keep in mind that I want to get married again (to the same guy, obviously)!  I think he's finally breaking down and might agree to a vow renewal (or as I call it...our second wedding)!  I loved my first wedding but my second will be totally different.  My second wedding will hopefully be on a beach with only close family and friends.  I will carry lilies again because they're my fav but my dress will be light and flowy.  My hair will be half up with some curls and Nick will wear either khaki or gray for his suit (no tuxes needed unless he wants one).  I won't get into all the details because I've thought about this way too much - I love weddings!

Now onto my wedding that I actually had and is not just a far off fantasy!  :)  I've included some pics of the major details....

My bouquet was awesome.  Lilies are my favorite and this turned out great!  We now have a stargazer in our garden that reminds us of the wedding :)  

My bridesmaids wore a bright pink.  They probably hated their dresses (as most bridesmaids do) but I loved them. :)  I think my girls look beautiful!




 My cake was exactly what I wanted - square tiers offset with buttercream - no fondant!  Each tier had different flavors.  Our favors were personalized M&M's - common but still fun!  I loved the stamped label we put on the packages :)

I also needed to include something for the kiddos at the reception so I made a coloring/activity book.  By the end of the night, I had enough art to fill up the fridge :)

 Last but not least.....the bride and groom! 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I loved how our bridesmaid dresses for your wedding were light and flowy..def planning on doing that for our wedding...AND I may steal the idea of the activity book for the kids since there will be a TON at our wedding!! :)