I know making a bucket-like list is trendy right now, but I don't care! Here are a few things I would like to accomplish in the next 5 years. Some of the things are little and silly and some are bigger, more exciting things....
[list created 2011]
Paint our master bedroom & bathroom.- September 2011 Visit the Grand Canyon. - June 2011 Visit Key West and take a picture at the southernmost point.- March 2011
- Refinish a piece of furniture.
- Visit a winery.
Get rid of antique dining room furniture. - November 2011 Transform our dining room into a living room/play room.- December 2011
- Swim with dolphins.
Run a mile (pathetic, I know....)- August 2011 Start our family. <3- September 2011 Try a new food.- June 2011
- Visit a foreign country.
- Go iceskating.
- Make a new friend.
- Cook a thanksgiving dinner.
Take a family vacation.- October 2011
- Copy all of my "old" digital photos onto CD's.
- Pay off my student loans.
- Learn some sign language.
- Organize my recipes. - work in progress (made binder, currently typing recipes)
- Complete a DIY project for our house.
- Find a church to join. - We've gone to a new church a few times and are pretty sure we want to become members!
- Obtain another teaching certification (Special Education, TESOL, etc.)
- Have a picnic.
- Ride some form of public transportation.
- Attend an NBA game.
- Create and execute a "Pay it Forward" project.
Get highlights in my hair again. - June 2011
- Visit a museum.
- Visit a beach we have never been to before.