Friday, September 10, 2010

Get out your old yearbooks!

Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you.  I'm a little disappointed with this post.  I really cannot find any of my old pictures (I took a TON in middle school and HS).  I'm thinking they might be in the basement, I honestly didn't look too hard.  I found a hilarious picture from my senior homecoming dance (not quite 10 years ago) but my printer needs ink and won't let me scan anything until I get new ink - frustrating!  Luckily, a friend uploaded an old yearbook page to facebook a while ago so I snagged my 5th grade picture from that.  If it weren't for my mom, my amazing flower hair accessory wouldn't be so prominently displayed in the photo.  So for that, THANKS MOM!  Ha...let's not even mention my super cool glasses ;)  This is making me want to get out my old yearbooks (I have them all...K-12)!


At work today I found out that I'll be working with third graders all year.  I was hoping that I would be able to work with multiple age groups BUT I like the third grade team of teachers a lot and I think it will be great to collaborate with them.  I'm excited to finally get going with my kiddos next week but I have a lot that I need to get done before Monday!  I think I'll be making a trip to the library, the teacher store and school on either Saturday or Sunday :)

No comments: