Sunday, September 12, 2010

OCD-ness....

Day 12 - something you are OCD about.  MOST things!  Some things are higher on the list than others....and also really odd:
- I try to have all labels in the fridge/pantry facing forward.  My husband often screws this up!  I also group like items together.
- When showering, I have a process and I do it in the same order EVERY time.  Same with drying my body when I'm getting out of the shower....very weird, I know.
- If my handwriting is messy on something, even if it's just a quick reminder note to myself, I must rewrite it!
- I enjoy lining things up.
- Arranging things by color or type makes me happy.
- I don't have a ton of make-up, but the make-up I do have is organized by "eye", "lips", "face" in a little 3-drawer sterilite organizer.  (The stuff I use daily isn't in there....it's in a drawer organizer in my top drawer of my "vanity".)
- I hate water spots on the stainless steel sink in my kitchen - drives me bonkers!
- After I vacuum, I have a love/hate relationship with the lines the vacuum creates in my plush carpet.  I sometimes wish I just had hardwood because I hate seeing footprints ruining those lines!

I should stop my list now because it's making me want to go clean/organize and I have plenty of other stuff to do!

No comments: