First I want to link-up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for some Fill in the blank Friday fun!
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is obtaining my BSE (Bachelor of Science in Education) and graduating Magna Cum Laude. I worked full-time (sometimes 2 jobs) to pay my own way through college and it was very stressful at times, but I couldn't be more proud of myself!
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is ....in the winter I love sitting in our family room with the fire blazing. HOWEVER, I LOVE sitting on our patio in our cozy loungers soaking up some sun with a fruity drink and a good book :)
3. My fashion philosophy is cute and comfortable. I'm not super trendy but I also refuse to leave the house in sweat pants.
4. Something every girl should have is ....this is too difficult. I guess I would say a good mascara. Mascara always makes me feel better if I'm in a blah mood.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... OMG, I can't even begin to list the things. Wallet, a keychain solely for all of my scan cards (Kroger, library, Lakeshore, Giant Eagle, etc.), too many lip glosses and chapsticks, a tiny make-up bag with a few emergency essentials, cell phone, camera, pens, copuons, ipod, mints, gum, hand sanitizer, lotion, perfume, work badge, aleve, gift cards, car keys, work keys......I should probably clean it out!
6. My favorite music right now is I have too much....I just got the Pandora app on my phone and made a new account. I added Lady Gaga, Passion Pit, The Black Keys, Modest Mouse, Michael Buble...and a few more I can't remember.
7. My favorite part of my body is this is hard. I guess maybe my legs....?
Ok, now onto some more fun stuff. I participated in an Accessory Swap hosted by the lovely Elisabeth at The Adventures of Miss Elisabeth. (I'm linking up to other gals who participated here.) I was paired up with Gladys of Teaching in High Heels. After emailing a few times, we found we had similar taste so shopping for her was really fun! Here is a sneak peak of what I sent Gladys, but head to her blog to see what was inside!
Gladys sent me a TON of cute stuff. I was so excited to get home and find a package. (Who doesn't love getting packages?!)
|All of the goodies I received! Thanks Gladys!|