I have been wanting a deeper skillet with a lid for a long time. I find them everywhere but they're either A.) in a set and I only want the one pan or B.) too expensive for a non-cook like myself! I finally found a cheap one at Big Lots and picked it up! I'm planning on trying a new recipe next week to test it out! ....it's the little things :)
The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is probably some sort of punctuation like ... or - or !! I try to be too expressive on my blog and in emails. :) I also say "seriously?" a TON.
2. Today I am thankful for my job. It is so hard to find a teaching job these days and I'm thankful to not only have a job, but have a job I love.
3. My best friend is my husband! I'm so lucky to have found him and I love hanging out with him...probably too much!
4. A quirky thing about me is I am very OCD but my bedroom is almost always messy. I'm also guilty of making a million different to-do lists. I have one at school (sometimes 2), one on my nightstand, one in my office, one downstairs. It's ridiculous!
5. This weekend I am going to go to hang out with some good friends and have family over for a Sunday dinner. I also plan to make some new games for school.
6. Something that worries me is SB5 in Ohio. If you don't know, google it!
7. On my night stand you would find A book (currently House Rules by Jodi Piccoult), a coaster usually with a bottle of water, cell charger, lamp, Olbas oil, chapstick, TV remote, light/fan remote, to-do list in a cute journal with pen, and sometimes random things like coins or bobby pins.
In other random news, today is an awful day for weather. It has been rainy, wet and gloomy ALL day. I went home for lunch and really just wanted to stay with my cuddle-bug pups. So hard to resist! (Sorry for the awful pic..)
This is where the pups like to store one of their favorite toys during dinner time. They seriously can't let it out of their sight!