Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the _________ Friday!

It's that time again........I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for some Fill in the Blank Friday fun!


1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is     probably our bedroom furniture?  It's nothing crazy expensive but I L-O-V-E it!  We have plenty of storage, I love the contemporary look of it and I got it all (1 chest of drawers, 1 wider dresser + mirror, bed frame with headboard, 2 nightstands, swiveling bookshelf with floor-length mirror) for $500!  I found it on Craigslist from a girl who was moving to Cali.  She had purchased it only 6 months ago and when we bought it, the set was still for sale in stores for over $1700!

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    This is really hard.  I would definitely invite some people who are missed in my life like my grandmas.  As far as celebrities, I'm really not sure....I'd have to think about that a little longer!  I would probably invite someone like Anne Hathaway so I could borrow something fun to wear to the party :)

3.  Something that inspires me is    kids.  They have the most amazing imaginations and ideas and it inspires me to think outside of the box on a daily basis!

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     How about a combo of salty & sweet?  I think I could probably live off chocolate covered pretzels or something similar. It's the best of both worlds, right?

5.  I dream about     crazy stuff.  I have the weirdest dreams.  I will remember them right when I wake up, but if I don't write them down (I never do), I forget them within 15 minutes.  One that I had recently that I do remember was me driving down the highway with my windows down.  All of the sudden a bird flies into my car and gets caught in my hair - CREEPTASTIC!  I almost crashed but then I woke up.  Phew!

6.  My weekend will be spent      being busy!!  Tonight I will finish up some laundry, tidy up the house, and begin (and finish) packing for our trip to FL.  Tomorrow I will wake up and finish packing (we all know I won't get much done tonight), head to a birthday party for one of my great friend's sons (Austin is 2!),  and then head to the airport!  Sunday we will be in Florida maxin' and relaxin' (ha!)

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be    The Office.  I can watch episodes of this show over and over!  I am the same way with Friends and Seinfeld.  Let's be honest though, I could never settle on one show for the rest of my life!

Head on over and link up with Lauren!  TGIF :)

No comments: