1. The best deal I've ever gotten is probably our bedroom furniture? It's nothing crazy expensive but I L-O-V-E it! We have plenty of storage, I love the contemporary look of it and I got it all (1 chest of drawers, 1 wider dresser + mirror, bed frame with headboard, 2 nightstands, swiveling bookshelf with floor-length mirror) for $500! I found it on Craigslist from a girl who was moving to Cali. She had purchased it only 6 months ago and when we bought it, the set was still for sale in stores for over $1700!
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include This is really hard. I would definitely invite some people who are missed in my life like my grandmas. As far as celebrities, I'm really not sure....I'd have to think about that a little longer! I would probably invite someone like Anne Hathaway so I could borrow something fun to wear to the party :)
3. Something that inspires me is kids. They have the most amazing imaginations and ideas and it inspires me to think outside of the box on a daily basis!
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with How about a combo of salty & sweet? I think I could probably live off chocolate covered pretzels or something similar. It's the best of both worlds, right?
5. I dream about crazy stuff. I have the weirdest dreams. I will remember them right when I wake up, but if I don't write them down (I never do), I forget them within 15 minutes. One that I had recently that I do remember was me driving down the highway with my windows down. All of the sudden a bird flies into my car and gets caught in my hair - CREEPTASTIC! I almost crashed but then I woke up. Phew!
6. My weekend will be spent being busy!! Tonight I will finish up some laundry, tidy up the house, and begin (and finish) packing for our trip to FL. Tomorrow I will wake up and finish packing (we all know I won't get much done tonight), head to a birthday party for one of my great friend's sons (Austin is 2!), and then head to the airport! Sunday we will be in Florida maxin' and relaxin' (ha!)
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be The Office. I can watch episodes of this show over and over! I am the same way with Friends and Seinfeld. Let's be honest though, I could never settle on one show for the rest of my life!
Head on over and link up with Lauren! TGIF :)