As a first year teacher, I am still working on building my classroom library. I want to get books for the best price I can since I'm not rich so I've purchased collections on eBay, shopped at Half Price Books, browsed garage sales, etc. I also
stalk occasionally check the city's library website to see when their branches are having book sales. I noticed there was a sale April 29th about 2 months ago and couldn't wait to go (nerd alert!). I went to one last year and got a lot of great books for cheap! I went today and got a bunch of great books (fiction, NF, picture books, chapter books) for only $23! Where do you find (cheap) books for your classroom?? Check out my finds :)
I'm linking up with Lauren again at The Little Things We Do for her Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. I am looking forward to all of my fun trips in the near future: Cinci with the girlfriends and Sedona with the hubs in June!
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is hmmm...this is hard. I guess maybe the way that I treat my dogs - as if they are my children. I talk to them like humans, lol :) .
3. My favorite car is (realistically): Acura TL-S or TSX. (unrealistically): Lotus Esprit or Mercedes SL65.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be the weather we saw in Hawaii! It is the same all year and never cold and never hot....always perfect (and beautiful!).
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is catch up on DVR to remember that the drama on TV is always 1,000 times worse than my life will ever be, ha! I also like to lay in bed with the comfy covers, my cuddlebug pups and a good book!
6. This weekend I will be hanging out with the hubby and hopefully getting some things done around the house. I think we're going to do happy hour at a Mexican place tonight (yum, margs!) and then have a date night tomorrow!
7. If I were a color, I'd be pink because, I love everything pink and I'm a girlie girl!