Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My [fur] Babies!

Today is the first EVER Tail Wagging Tuesday link-up!  Thanks for setting this up, CMae!  I've been looking forward to this so I could show off my cutie pies!

I'm not gonna lie, I will probably break the rules.  As in I'll be posting more than one picture most weeks. BUT that's only because I have two pup-a-roos!
This week's topic is your most favorite picture of your pet.

It was impossible really hard to pick just one picture.  (It's hard enough to get both pups to sit still together for a pic!)  I decided to do a "before and after".  The first picture is during Chip & Dixie's first year with us [2005]!  The second picture is Chip & Dixie in 2010 at 5 years old!  I'm still working on getting a "group" 2011 picture :)  Don't worry though, I have plenty of solo shots of the both of them! <3

Dixie is on the left in both pics and Chip is on the right.  Stinkers :)








3 comments:

C Mae said...

Thank you so much for sharing your fur babies in my linkup today! :) -C Mae

Unknown said...

So adorable! My pups first playmate was a teacup yorkie so he has a fondness for them {even though he's 75 lbs now lol}

Steph said...

Awwww... they are so sweet!