Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the _________ Friday and Earth Day!

I haven't been around in a while - sorry!  But I'm back now so be excited!


Happy Earth Day and Good Friday!  Today I'm having my wonderful hubby do my fill in the blank Friday :)  He's SUPER excited!  [sarcasm]  I added a few comments of my own in red....


1.   Fridays are     the last day of the last day of the work week....great days to come home from work and relax with Emmy.

2.   My wife   makes me terribly happy.  Suck up!

3.  Something that inspires me is     people who work hard to achieve their goals...like the contestants on Biggest Loser.

4.  If I had the day off today I would     (I do have the day off!) relax in bed, take a nap, be lazy with my wife.  Notice his love of chores!

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is   (laughing) ummm...contemporary.

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm     moderate conservative.

7.  I'd like to go to    Hawaii   so I could    snorkel or scuba dive.


Now onto Earth Day!  We had late arrival Thursday and no school today so I had to do my Earth Day activities on Wednesday.  We read Earth Day by Margaret McNamara and then made some words using the letters from EARTH DAY and PLANET EARTH.  We split into two groups and made it into a little competition to see which group could think of more words.



No comments: