Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Friday!

I hadn't been shopping in a while.  I had a bunch of gift cards (I tent to hoard them...) so I finally convinced myself (pathetic) to go to the mall.  Talk about deals, people!

I was searching for a fun dress to wear for my friend Kelli's bachelorette party that is coming up.  (Kel - I know you'll read this.  MAKE A BLOG already!)  I tried on a bunch and these were my favs:
Dress #1 (Macy's)
Dress #2 (Macy's)

Dress #3 (Macy's)
Dress #4 (Express)

As of yesterday, I only had options 1-3.  Today I stopped by Express for their big semi-annual sale and found option #4 on the clearance rack.  I L-O-V-E dress #3 but it is a bit way more expensive than my clearance find from Express.  I want some honest opinions on these!  I've pretty much crossed options 1 and 2 off but if you like them, let me know!

While at Express, I found some great deals!  I was there yesterday and picked up a cute cardi for $13 (normally $60) and a polo for my hubby (also $13)!  When I got home, I realized the cardi didn't fit in the sleeves so I had to go back today to exchange.  I ended up getting the dress above, a different cardi and a dressy tank....all for $40!  Thanks Express!  :)

I also stopped by Payless.....I found these cuties for only $17!
<3


This is not fashion related but can I just tell you guys how addicting these damn things are?!  I picked them up at Target one day and I can't put them down!  Advice: never shop hungry....even at Target! 




3 comments:

TiffanyClark said...

I really liked the # 4 and # 2 options for the bachelorette party! Cute shoes too! I really hope I have good weather for Easton this weekend too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tiffany
Teachrunlove.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

I like #2 and #4 also! Haha, how funny. Mostly im mad that I will be huge and cannot wear any of those dresses to this party because I will be 32 weeks pregnant.

Miss Kindergarten said...

Did you already buy dress #4?!? I love that one! So cute on you!