1. Paint our master bedroom & bathroom. This is "scheduled" to be done this weekend. AKA that is when my momma said she would come over to paint our bedroom (it's my birthday gift)! I plan on painting the bathroom while she does the bedroom.
2. Visit the Grand Canyon. We went to Sedona, AZ in June 2011 and were able to take a day trip to see the amazing Grand Canyon. Words cannot describe it. It looks like a painting even in real life!
3. Visit Key West and take a picture at the southernmost point. We visited in March 2011 and had tons of fun. We spent most of our time "on the mainland" and only 1 night, 2 days in Key West, but we still were able to see a lot!
9. Run a mile. I finally completed this task in August 2011! I didn't think I could do it, but I had a great cheerleader, hehe. That cheerleader would be my hubby and he was very supportive during my slow run! I'm planning on doing this more often, but so far, I've only gone on two 1-mile runs....
|after my first mile run in 8 years!|
20. Organize my recipes. I'm in the process of doing this, but it's close to being done. I made a cute binder and I'm now in the [long] process of typing up all of my recipes. I try to remember to do this while I'm just sitting around, but lately I haven't been sitting around very often! You can see my binder in this post.
22. Find a new church. This is on my list because I haven't been going to church lately. The reason I haven't been going is because I haven't been feeling like I'm going for me...I've felt like I was going as a duty or obligation. I want to go to church because I am getting something out of it, not because I am supposed to go. (Do you like that reverse italicizing? Pretty smart, eh?) Either way, I went to a church in my area this past Sunday and really enjoyed it. I'm still going to try a few others, but I'm on the right path!
28. Get highlights in my hair again. This was crossed off my list in June 2011. I got a coupon in the mail for 50% off any color services at a nice salon near me (where I also had a massage gift certificate) so I made it a spa day and got a massage and highlights! I wanted my highlights to be a bit more noticeable, but at least you can't see them growing out now!
|Before highlights with my sister-friend Kelli!|
|After highlights with Kel again! :)|