1. My most favorite birthday was I'm really not sure. My 15th birthday was cool because I got a limo. It was the first time I had been in one and I was SO excited. Sad news though: I forgot my brand new Eminem CD in the limo and left with a classical CD in the Eminem case :( ha! I also had a lot of fun at my 13th birthday b/c I had a joint "hotel" party with my girlfriend. Our moms each got a room at a hotel with a cool pool and we had a fancy sleepover!
2. My worst birthday was maybe my 21st since I don't remember? I'm sure it was fun. I guess I'll have to say any of the birthdays I didn't really get to celebrate. It doesn't seem like a huge deal but then I always get sad afterwards b/c not only am I a year older but I didn't get to do anything about it! Woe is me, I know!
3. My favorite birthday memory is probably my cake every year from my momma. Every year she makes me a funfetti cake (NOT the type with the sprinkle icing...the type with the rainbow chip frosting. YUM, best birthday cake ever! :)
4. The best birthday present I've ever received was I'm not sure really...my Dyson was a pretty cool gift from my father-in-law. Is that nerdy to say? My hubby usually gets me awesome gifts, too!
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was This is hard to remember. I guess you should ask my family and/or friends! I try to do a good job with gift giving though and give them something meaningful that they'll be able to use.
6. Birthdays are fun. I hate being the center of attention so I'm not a fan of sitting there and opening gifts while everyone watches. I do like having all of my favorite people gathered in one place, though! :)
7. My favorite age so far has been probably the year I turned 23. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary, we had been in our house for 4 years, our dogs turned 4, I graduated college, etc.