Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW!

I can't believe it's already Wednesday!  Time to link up with Jamie!




I'm loving that I've been super productive so far today.  Before 9am, I had already vacuumed most of the house, started my 2nd load of laundry, and sorted through my coupons to get rid of expired copus.  I also felt the need to brag about this via my facebook status since I'm never that productive before 9am unless I'm working!


I'm loving that I have a 50% off coupon for hair color services at a salon near-by because I haven't had my hair colored [at a salon] for a few years.  I'm tempted to get some highlights...talk me into it!


I'm loving my new recipe binder that I made.  My old recipe book was a small binder where I had to handwrite all of my recipes (annoying and time consuming)!  It also had pre-made tabs that didn't match up with my needs.  This one will be totally what I want ....and cute, and free since I had all of the supplies to make it!
I'm loving my new shirt from F21.  Lately I haven't been able to find much at all.  I always see my blogger friends posting fun finds from F21 and I always have NO luck there!  I was excited to find this shirt and I've already worn it twice.....might be a summer staple because I'm loving stripes right now!
I'm loving my amazing pupper-lups (don't make fun). 
I'm loving my wonderful husband and our home that we've made together <3

15 comments:

tara said...

Love your new shirt! Very cute!

Cassie Thompson said...

Your pups are too cute! :) And I love that recipe binder!

Mrs. Thompson

Adventures in Teaching

Anonymous said...

baha your pups are adorable! i love that they are "helping" pack!

Ashley said...

Cute Recipe book...I've been meaning to make one too...I need to get on that!!!
have a great day!

-Ashley

katmcd said...

definitely a cute shirt. Forever 21 can be so hit or miss.

Katie said...

We have similar recipe books :) love your shirt too! Glad you finally found something!

*Kelly* said...

Cute pups and so is the shirt!!

Jane said...

That is such a cute picture of you and your husband! I love the puppies!

Happy Wednesday!

Jenn said...

The recipe book looks super cute! I need to do that too! And your dogs are adorable :)
Happy Wednesday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance

Kristen said...

Love the new shirt and recipe book! Doing that with your recipes is such a good idea!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Joeylee said...

cute shirt!

Brooke said...

Oooh! Super cute blog and LOVE your poochie pies!! :) Glad to have found your blog!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your new shirt!

jessica said...

love that shirt! i got one similar to it at target a couple of weeks ago. i've been loving stripes as of late, too.

Kaylee said...

Ugh, make me a binder would ya?? I just srarted the process last week and have saved a file onto my computer of all my recipes, but for my life cant think of a pretty way to display it all.