|Couldn't resist this pic. Courtesy of Google!|
Ok, first off....so I don't keep you waiting. I have some great news. I just got back from signing my CONTRACTS for next year!! Yes, I said contractS. I will be working two part time jobs (in two buildings). While I'm not super thrilled about traveling, I am super thrilled about having a job AND a full time salary and benefits! I'll be teaching reading in the AM at the school where I worked last year and Kindergarten intervention in the PM at a new school! I'm so excited and can't wait to super stalk all the kindy blogs :) I will fill you guys in more later when I have more time (and when I know more myself)!
Now it's time to link up....
I'm linking up with Neely of A Complete Waste of Makeup for the first time today!
Now that it's summer time and I'm home most days, I usually have pretty good control of the DVR. To be honest, my hubby has only ever recorded a few shows on there. One was a replay of a championship football game. Really, honey? Come on! [/Gob voice]
Either way, I am definitely obsessed with reality shows
this every summer.
Who watches The Challenge: Rivals? I love the drama on that show! Don't ask me why I love watching drama, I just do. This past week wasn't super dramatic. I felt really bad for Mike when Leroy fell ON him...I was worried, he's such a nice guy! Who else is sick of Jasmine? She's about 5' nothing and thinks she is tough because she's from.......Houston? Since when is that a city where "tough" people come from?! Maybe that's just me being an ignorant girl from the midwest! :)
I've also been loving me some Teen Mom (duh). The season premiere wasn't anything to die for. I'm not surprised Amber and Gary are still back and forth in their relationship. It seems like Catelynn and Tyler are really happy. I feel so bad for Catelynn, her family seems like such a mess! Farrah got a boob job, yet still seems to rely heavily on her parents for financial support. Her excuse was the surgery would help in her modeling career. Don't models typically have flat chests? (Besides Victoria's Secret type models...) Either way, Michael waits on her hand and foot and it's sort of ridic.
I was super excited for the season premiere of Flipping Out on Bravo this week! While there wasn't much drama, I still enjoyed it. Sarah is still just as ditzy (poor girl). I was surprised that Jenni isn't working there as often and that Jeff had hired a boyfriend....a much younger boyfriend at that! I think Gage (Jeff's new beau) looks so retro for some reason....not sure if it's his hairstyle or his wardrobe or what. Either way, I give him props for being able to put up with Jeff 24/7! I really just love Zoila. She cracks me UP!
1. My plans this summer include getting things ready for my classrooms and having a lot of pool days! I'm also going to be in one of my best friend's weddings and I can't WAIT! Only 1 week and 1 day!
2. The best summer I ever had was probably the first two summers after we got married. The first year we went to Hawaii (honeymoon) and some other beachy places and the second year I graduated college and we went on a cruise to the Caribbean!
3. Summer is relaxing, sunny, stress-free, birds chirping, flowers blooming. LOVE it!
4. My favorite summer food is fruit smoothies, yummm!
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with super ice cold water....or some delicious juice :)
6. My summer uniform consists of shorts/capri pants, tanks and t-shirts, sundresses, etc.
7. The best thing about summer is that I have no worries (most of the time) and I can go outside and enjoy the amazing weather and have fun in the sun!
Head on over to The Little Things We Do to link up with Lauren!