Thursday, July 14, 2011

Birthday Update!

Ok, ladies (and the few men who secretly follow....), I went shopping [alone] and was at the mall for a couple hours.  My plan was to do a loop of the shops upstairs and a loop of the shops downstairs.  I had a bunch of gift cards and coupons and was ready to shop!  (Thanks to Katie's post about her great find at Charlotte Russe!)  This is all I left the mall with but I think it's pretty cute :)



My mom met me at the mall for my birthday with an everything bagel and iced cappuccino from Tim Hortons, yum!  She also brought me a super sweet birthday card and a bunch of photos from when I was little....so cute!  I <3 my mom!  Here's a quick, pretty pic of my madre at our wedding:



Also, I wanted to thank Katie of Keep Calm & Carry On.  She featured me on her blog today!  This girl is so sweet, fashionable, fit, and healthy!  I love reading her blog and I'm flattered that she chose to feature mine!  Thanks girlie :)  Head on over and check out her blog!



4 comments:

TiffanyClark said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Tiffany

Bad Joan said...

That dress is so cute! Great find. Happy bday!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Brunette & Blessed said...

your dress is super cute! good find!

JMay said...

Love your outfit in the 1st pic!