Friday, July 15, 2011

FitBF

Does anyone else hate when people create acronyms or abbreviations for EVERYTHING?  I guess I don't hate it, but it bothers me....a lot.  Srsly BRB BFF I g2g 2 Tgt.  Ugh.


Happy Friday, everyone!  What are your plans for the weekend?  Tonight I'll be at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for the wedding of one of my best friends!  Tomorrow, the WEDDING!  We're getting ready at my house starting at 8am with mimosas in hand!


Last night the hubby took me to the Wine Bistro like I had mentioned in my post yesterday.  You can pick up a bottle of wine for a decent price and then they charge an $8 corkage fee.  (The Lane Avenue location waives the corkage fee on Mondays and Tuesdays!)  We got a bottle of No.14 Cabernet since it was my birthday on July 14th!  I got the chicken pesto flatbread and it was A-MAZ-ING!  Seriously, I was impressed!  I didn't remember to take a picture of the food, but here is our vino:

After dinner we got some FroYo!!  YUM-a-licious.  This shop had self serve soft serve yogurt in a variety of flavors and then you could add any toppings you want.  They price your yogurt based on weight!  I got vanilla/chocolate swirl (boring, I know) and added marshmallow cream, hot fudge, oreos, and baby buckeyes.  HEALTHY, right?  Who cares, it was my birthday celebration!
Today I had to go pick up my hubby's tux for the wedding and guess what was right across the street?!
The Dollar Tree by my house closed a few months ago so I had to go check it out for school stuff!  I found little framed whiteboards that came with a marker (with an eraser cap), a 'colors' bulletin board set (will be great for my k kids!), some flashcards/card games, dice, and containers for browsing books!

Since it's Friday, I'm linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do!  P.S. Lauren's super TEENY TINY baby bump is too cute!  Head on over to her blog where she has a link to find her bump pic :)
1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)     I would say middle of the day.  That's when I'm most awake and energized.  The evenings/nights on the weekends can be good (especially if I get to sleep in), but I'm definitely NOT a morning person!

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are   I don't have many stations so I'll just list a few: The Black Keys, Phoenix, Passion Pit, Michael Buble, Lady Gaga, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Modest Mouse, etc.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are    I'm not good at thinking of songs off the top of my head.  I'd say definitely some upbeat stuff like Lady Gaga for when you start to get tired!

4.  My favorite pattern is   ...it depends on if we're talking about clothes, home decor, classroom things, etc.  I love stripes right now and I also like floral prints. 

5.  My favorite perfume is    This summer, I've been using Viva la Juicy by Juice Couture, Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body, Princess by Vera Wang, and 

6.  Rules are   meant to be broken!  Just kidding, I'm not a rebel at all.  I follow most rules but I use my best judgment ;)

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is   definitely "!" or "..." for punctuation.  As far as a phrase, I'd say "definitely" or "for sure".  I'm a very agreeable person :)



3 comments:

JMay said...

Aw how cute are you two!? Happy Belated Birthday btw!!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Coastal Health and Home said...

My regular scent used to be
Allure by Chanel but I'm with you
on the Viva La Juicy by J.C.

I just keep both side by side on
my dresser and put on what ever I'm in the mood for.

Cheers,

CBO

Kaylee said...

Ohh do you get your FroYo from Menchies??? I love me some Menchies! I lose all self control when I go there.