Happy Friday, everyone! What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight I'll be at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for the wedding of one of my best friends! Tomorrow, the WEDDING! We're getting ready at my house starting at 8am with mimosas in hand!
Last night the hubby took me to the Wine Bistro like I had mentioned in my post yesterday. You can pick up a bottle of wine for a decent price and then they charge an $8 corkage fee. (The Lane Avenue location waives the corkage fee on Mondays and Tuesdays!) We got a bottle of No.14 Cabernet since it was my birthday on July 14th! I got the chicken pesto flatbread and it was A-MAZ-ING! Seriously, I was impressed! I didn't remember to take a picture of the food, but here is our vino:
After dinner we got some FroYo!! YUM-a-licious. This shop had self serve soft serve yogurt in a variety of flavors and then you could add any toppings you want. They price your yogurt based on weight! I got vanilla/chocolate swirl (boring, I know) and added marshmallow cream, hot fudge, oreos, and baby buckeyes. HEALTHY, right? Who cares, it was my birthday celebration!
Since it's Friday, I'm linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do! P.S. Lauren's super TEENY TINY baby bump is too cute! Head on over to her blog where she has a link to find her bump pic :)
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) I would say middle of the day. That's when I'm most awake and energized. The evenings/nights on the weekends can be good (especially if I get to sleep in), but I'm definitely NOT a morning person!
2. My favorite Pandora stations are I don't have many stations so I'll just list a few: The Black Keys, Phoenix, Passion Pit, Michael Buble, Lady Gaga, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Modest Mouse, etc.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are I'm not good at thinking of songs off the top of my head. I'd say definitely some upbeat stuff like Lady Gaga for when you start to get tired!
4. My favorite pattern is ...it depends on if we're talking about clothes, home decor, classroom things, etc. I love stripes right now and I also like floral prints.
5. My favorite perfume is This summer, I've been using Viva la Juicy by Juice Couture, Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body, Princess by Vera Wang, and
6. Rules are meant to be broken! Just kidding, I'm not a rebel at all. I follow most rules but I use my best judgment ;)
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is definitely "!" or "..." for punctuation. As far as a phrase, I'd say "definitely" or "for sure". I'm a very agreeable person :)