Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WILW

Link Up with Jamie!
I'm loving that tomorrow is my hubby's 30th birthday!!  We're going out to dinner (Restaurant Week in Columbus)!  I also have a surprise for him on Saturday!  Any ideas for a yummy birthday dessert?  I was thinking something with PB and chocolate..............


I'm loving that I have two jobs for next year which means I am FULL TIME.  Finally!  Now I just need to get my 'dates at a glance' from my principals and try to align my schedules!  I bought my planner at Target (duh) and hate that I can't get it all filled up with everything.

I'm loving that I'm going to my mom's tonight to celebrate my birthday and the hubby's birthday.  My mother-in-law is coming too (another July bday) and we're cooking out (and hopefully having some cake)!

I'm loving that I'm going out to lunch with a co-worker from my old school today!  We're trying a new sub place and then I'm going to the mall to pick up one of Nick's birthday gifts that I pre-ordered and maybe shop a bit for myself. :)

I'm loving my cutie patootie pups.  Here they are testing out my birthday gift - a lounge chair for laying out on our patio OR at the pool!  P.S. That pillow flips over to reveal a face hole and you can put your arms through those holes on the side to read a book easily while on your tummy.  So fun, right?!



I'm loving that I went to Walmart and picked up a bunch of school stuff for CHEAP.  I now have most of the materials to make my crate seats for my kindy kids this year .......hopefully I can have them done by next week!











(as always) I'm loving my wonderful husband. 


6 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

That lounger is probably the coolest thing I've seen in awhile...I totally want one!!! Your pups are adorable and happy birthday to you and your hubs!! I turn 30 this year too...yikes!!

Stopping by from WILW - hope you're having a wonderful week!

Breanna said...

Hello! :) I came across your blog via Erin from Amateur Hour and thought I'd check it out!

I love it...and I'm your newest follower! I'm also a teacher! I teach 2nd grade in PA! :)

http://therushfamily.blogspot.com
http://mrsrush.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Your pups are so adorable! Ahh wish I was in Cbus now to experience restaurant week!

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your hubby! I hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating :)

Doodle Bugs said...

Happy Birthday!!

I bought those black and white notebooks too!! Love them!!

Kacey
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Paper

Sarah said...

Uh. You and your husband are kind of the cutest thing ever! I LOVE those puppies too - this post is kind of all sorts of adorable! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!