Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday...plus some more!

I definitely won't be doing this every Wednesday but I am trying to post more and I didn't know what else to post about today!

So, here is what I'm wearing on Wednesday.  IZ Byer "2-for" top (I used to hate those but this one is super cute!), my favorite Guess black pants, and a pair of Unisa shoes.  For accessories I have a black and silver Nine West bracelet along with some matching earrings.  (I know all of you fashionistas probably hate matching sets but this is one of the only sets I have and I love it!)  I don't like to spend a lot on my clothes but I like to try and look decent!


Today between job #1 and job #2, I re-organized my laundry room.  My laundry room is tiny but I felt like the change I made will help keep me organized.  My hanging drying rack is my best friend.  I pretty much hang everything to dry....don't ask me why, I'm weird!  I don't have a before picture....sorry!



















Last, but not lease, here is the dinner I made last night.  I got the recipe from a friend of mine and it turned out pretty tasty.  (Sorry it's an awful cell phone picture like the rest in this post!)  Spinach Manicotti:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

"what i wore wednesday" is fun. As p.s. I like your outfit a lot and meant to tell you at dinner that I loved your shirt!