I'm on a laptop and all of my pictures are on my desktop or my camera. Am I the only person that still uses a desktop?! It's a good computer and not that old so I feel guilty getting rid of it! And for some reason I feel like my documents, photots, etc. are more secure on a desktop than a laptop. I know, I'm weird!
So a new year has started. 2010 was a great year. As I sit here and try to remember everything that happened, I realize how horrible of a memory I really have! Here are a few highlights:
- Nick and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary in May <3 (time flies!)
- We spent our 5th (!) year in our home together
- Chip and Dixie turned 5 in May! (I told Nick it was time for kindergarten, he said they should be home schooled....)
- I started grad school and obtained another certification.
- Nick and I were able to make our annual trips to Florida, South Carolina and Michigan.
- I got a JOB! Even though my job is part-time, my foot is IN the door! That's the most important thing and I'm hoping for a FT position for the 11/12 school year!
- We celebrated our 9th Christmas together - whoa!
- I turned 25 - a quarter of a century. (No worries though, Nick will always be older!)
- My mom and her boyfriend (feels weird to call him that!) moved into a new house that they love very much and have already made it into a home!
- My LITTLE sister started her junior year of college!
- I was in the maid of honor for one of my best friends.
- Another one of my best friends got engaged AND built a house with her hubby to be.
- Another one of my best friends (I'm lucky to have so many) found out she is EXPECTING!
Hope 2011 is the best year yet.....I have a good feeling about it :)