Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Special Delivery!

I finally received my "curriculum" at school!  My district uses the Fountas & Pinnell systems for reading intervention (Benchmark Assessment System and Leveled Literacy Intervention).  I've been using the old LLI kit up until now and I finally received my BRAND NEW kit today!  I know I'm a nerd for being so excited but that's ok.  It's going to take a while to get everything organized and set up (aka ready to use) but I'm excited!

 On another note, I'm ready for summer weather again.  It has been too cold for me lately!  It "warmed up" today by getting into the upper 60's...ridiculous!  I changed my blog up to be more "fall-y" though, like it? :)

I'm in the process of doing some new projects for the house....something new to hang over our bed and also a homemade corkboard from wine corks.  I'll post some pictures when I have finished products!

Happy Hump Day - this week is crawling by!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love the new blog facelift! Probably because I love fall! how exciting that you got your new curriculum for work!!! Can you call me and tell me about it or can we get together this weekend and you can tell me about it?! <3 you wife.