Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Very Pinteresting Post!

 Before I do my usual link-up, I have to mention that the lovely Miss Hadar of Miss Kindergarten has mentioned me as one of her top 10 teaching blogs!!   I seriously heart Hadar.  She's such a sweetheart and I love getting comments from her (and leaving comments for her)!  Check out my new award on my right sidebar --->

It's Wednesday so you all know what that means!  Time to link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple.



google


Awesome closet office...such a great use of space!

Strawberry Champagne Slushies.  Yumalicious!

Easy Caramel Apple Dip...I might add cinnamon - great fall snack!

Could it get any cuter?!
Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest

Synonym paint swatch flower....what a cute idea!

comfy cute....I need to get some new "boot jeans" :)

Loving this haircut but not sure if I could handle bangs....
Source: wishpot.com via Emily on Pinterest

My current nail color....loving gray right now!

Don't forget to check out my PinBoards by hitting the button at the top of my right sidebar!


8 comments:

Trish said...

oh, i LOVE your first pin! what a great space!
Trish @ Tales from ...

Anonymous said...

LOVE the first pin! I want my office to look like that!

Katie said...

Love that nailpolish color!!! I need a good neutral fall color!

Brunette & Blessed said...

love this blue hoodie! perfect for fall. makes me want to have a bonfire

Unknown said...

Awww, that dog one is adorable!

p.V.e said...

Stumbled onto your blog & I'm so glad I did! I love the pins you found! Did you hear Reese Witherspoon got hit by a car this morning! She's okay but still!

Natasha in Oz said...

Congratulations on your mention! How exciting!

I love your pins this week. That nail polish is such a great colour.

If you have time to visit my blog I am having my weekly Pinning party at the moment. I have also started a Pinning Bloggers Master List that you might want to link up to!

Best wishes and happy weekend,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

Blake said...

Wow! This is one of the most gorgeous office spaces I've ever seen! How did the owner come up with this one? With a creative mind, you can turn a little closet space into an amazing home office!


-Blake Mitchell