Plans for the long weekend = painting our master bedroom & bathroom, going out for a few friends' birthdays, visiting family for a Labor Day cookout, and helping my sis move into her first apartment (after 3 years in dorms)!!! What are your weekend plans?
To kick off the weekend, I'm linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do....
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is probably my makeup. I DEFINITELY can't live without lip gloss but it would be super hard to live without mascara, too. Oh, and my flat iron. I swear I'm not vain, but I feel so much better when I smooth out my fly aways and put a bit of mascara on my lashes :)
2. Silence during phone convos makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't live without love <3.
4. Fruit (grapes, bananas, apples, strawberries) is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been busy busy busy with work! I'm happy though because I feel lucky to love what I do for a living.
6. If at first you don't succeed give up; it wasn't meant to be. JOKING - try, try again. Remember that what's meant to be will be!
7. Fall is chilly, but pretty.