1. Somewhere someone is picking their nose.
2. Sutdents are my muse.
3. It would suck if snail mail was no more because, it makes me happy to get letters/cards from friends and family.
4. Having an awesome "team"mate at my afternoon school is/are my favorite thing about today.
5. Life is kind of like a key chain. There are many keys that will get you into different places but you have to know to choose the right key. <--- lame? probably.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to feel READY for my kids at school. Since I teach intervention, I don't have any students "of my own" yet and every day I get a little closer but also learn of 80587028743 more things that I haven't done yet!
7. A funny thing happened the other day... when a 1st grader told me he could count to infiniti. He then preceded to count to 40 and said that infiniti probably means 40. :) Love my job.
Head on over and link up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do!