Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Favorite Pins this Week!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I'm linking up with Michelle of The Vintage Apple today.


google


I already have some of these PB wall organizers in black.  Might need to do this for my new office area!

Do these remind anyone else of elementary school?  Maybe it's just me!

Make-ahead smoothie packs for the freezer - genius!

Love this idea for reading around the room during SSR/DEAR/Centers

Such a fun idea to get to know the class!

Super cozy bed, I want it!

Styrofoam covered in fabric/paper....very cute!

easy fall decoration....could be fun in classroom!


I know I haven't been the best blogger lately but I *promise* I'll share some classroom ideas within the next week.  I also have a DIY project for home that I'll be sharing VERY soon!


8 comments:

Lauren said...

Love all the DIY projects! Especially the game - though I can never remember the name of that one... and now it's going to bother me for the rest of the day!

Ashley said...

Guess Who!? I loved that game!! :)

Kristina said...

I love the DIY lanterns. We did them with the kids at school last year. It was such a hit!

Anonymous said...

that bed look so comfy! I want!

Laurie said...

Oh I like the bed. It looks so comfy. I would probably eat all four of those chocolate/peanut butter squares if they were put in front of me!!

Laurie

http://firstgradelyonsden.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog! So cute! I love that cute little guess who game!

everydayaem.blogspot.com

Ashley

Unknown said...

I love that last one. I may have to try that out.

Courtney said...

I love that bed! It looks so cozy!!