Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday!

Thanks to CMae, I am coming out of hiding.  Sorry I've been a little MIA lately, my district's levy failed last week and we've been going through some stressful times......cuts to staff, transfers, etc.  Never fun.  So far I haven't gotten any calls so I'm trying to keep my hopes up!


Now onto Tail Wagging Tuesday hosted by the beautiful CMae at Live What You Love!  This week's topic is TREATS!




I'm sure this is the case for most of you, but in our house the "t-word" has to spelled out unless we want the pups to go NUTTY!  We keep some of their treats in a metal treat canister and they can hear the sound of that being opened (or accidentally being bumped) from anywhere in our house!  Here are some of their favs:




This is food but we use it as treats (shhh,don't tell!).  They are huge kibbles meant to clean their teeth. 
Since I didn't feature any pics of the pups in this week's post, here are a few freebies!
We got another food ball since Chip doesn't share well!

New hobby: birdwatching :)


P.S. Is anyone else having issues with the blogger dashboard?!  None of my blogs I follow are showing up and it's driving me crazy!  I want to blog-stalk and I can't :( :( :(



5 comments:

Rebecca said...

My pups love the Busy Bones! They can be a little messy and crumbly though! Sweet pictures of your furbabes :)

Kristen said...

We tried Busy Bones with our dog and ours got really sick after eating one - I'm glad yours handles it well though! I think my dog takes after me with a weak stomach. haha And what cute pups you have!

Sometimes the blogs I follow don't show up on my dashboard but refreshing it usually works. Hope it works for ya!

Gabriella said...

Love the bird watching picture!

C Mae said...

Thanks for linking up!!!! I totally hear you on the transfer cuts at school/work.....its def going around no matter what state you are in!

The Whity Wife said...

my dashbord has been doing the same thing for a week and a half! i have resorted to going to each blog i follow everyday by clicking the links from my profile.... i have the time to do it, but it still sucks!