Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Bachelorette!

Ok, I have to admit that before the last season of The Bachelor, I had never seen a single episode of The Bachelor OR The Bachelorette.  I thought it was silly that all of my friends were addicts.  Sadly, I'm now an addict, too! 

I wasn't super excited about Ashley being the bachelorette but I think she's cute so far.  I'm just waiting for it to get further into the season and see if she is as insecure as she was on The Bachelor.  Maybe not since she won't have any competition?


So who does everyone like so far?  Here is my top pick:
I like William so far!  We live in the same city so I'm glad he seems somewhat normal so far.  I know his job isn't up to par with some of the other contestants but I think he seems down to earth (not to mention cute)!

Who does every not like?!  I hate Bentley.  Not only did Ashley have dirt on Bentley before the show even started, but his daughter's name.  Cozy.  Seriously?  He seems like a neck-less hippy to me.  Not to mention he seems a little cocky.  YUCK!




1 comment:

Literacy Teacher said...

This post was cracking me up! My friend and I call each other during commerials of the show. She also loves William! We are not fans of Bently They always choose someone who will make the t.v. drama.. and I think it is him this season!