1. My most favorite "little thing" is relaxing with a CLEAN and clutter-free house! I can NOT relax if there is mail on the counter, dishes in the sink, etc so I really love relaxing when all the chores are done!
2. I give anything to have some coffee in the morning....gave it up for the babe! :) .
3. I can't believe winter break is HERE! Today was a crazy last day filled with glitter pine cone ornaments, cupcakes, and candy cane taste tests and graphing. I'm so excited to leave for FL tomorrow!
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is packing my bag for FL (since I haven't started) and get a few loads of laundry done. I cheated because that isn't one thing.
5. The last thing I want to do today is the stuff I need to do (pack and laundry)..boo!
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: "Over the holidays, I'm most looking forward to..." .
7. My favorite candle scent is I love almost all vanilla candles (and variations of vanilla). I think they're great for any time of the year! Right now I have some sort of evergreen candle by our [fake] tree and a cranberry candle in our kitchen - yum!