1. Love is the best thing in the world! (Sappy, I know.) Love requires work but it is seriously the best feeling. I love my family, I love my friends, I love my pups, I love my wonderful husband, and I love my baby BOY!
2. Being in love feels like butterflies in your tummy :) .
3. My favorite quote about love is "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" (I think people give up waaaay too easily these days) .
4. The most important thing in a relationship is communication. There are a lot of other things too, but I think communication is huge. If you can't communicate with each other, you aren't going to get very far!
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is ego-maniacs or people who only care about themselves.
6. The way I show love in my relationships is letting him know I'm always thinking about him (little notes, texts, emails), making him meals and cards and gifts, telling him how much I love and appreciate him, etc...
7. I love my amazing husband who is also my best friend and our son who we will get to meet in May!!I feel like this should be a Valentine's post!