Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's already Friday again!  I've been sick all week with strep and a fever (for 7 days in a row, seriously?) so this week FLEW by for me!  I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do

1.   Love is   the best thing in the world!  (Sappy, I know.)  Love requires work but it is seriously the best feeling.  I love my family, I love my friends, I love my pups, I love my wonderful husband, and I love my baby BOY!

2.   Being in love feels like  butterflies in your tummy :)     .

3.  My favorite quote about love is    "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about"  (I think people give up waaaay too easily these days) .

4. The most important thing in a relationship is   communication.  There are a lot of other things too, but I think communication is huge.  If you can't communicate with each other, you aren't going to get very far!

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is   ego-maniacs or people who only care about themselves.

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is  letting him know I'm always thinking about him (little notes, texts, emails), making him meals and cards and gifts, telling him how much I love and appreciate him, etc...

7.  I love   my amazing husband who is also my best friend and our son who we will get to meet in May!! 
I feel like this should be a Valentine's post! 

No comments: