Monday, December 5, 2011

Nail Polish Swap!

I participated in the Nail Polish Swap hosted by Tara @ Fabulous But Evil and Celia @ Just Trying to Find My Way.  Who doesn't love nail polish and packages in the mail?! 


My swap partner was Erin @ Fleur de lis and Football.  Erin is also a teacher!  We have similar taste in nail polish so I had a fun time shopping for her.  Erin ended up sending me some super cute colors!  Not to mention, hot pink bubble wrap!
Erin also wrote me a sweet note!  The colors I got were from Essie and Sonia Kashuk.  From left to right: SK Smoke & Mirrors, SK Tauped, Essie Miami Nice.

I'm currently wearing the Tauped color on my fingernails and I can't wait to use the metallic hot pink on my toes for my trip to Florida in a few weeks!  That Smoke & Mirrors is going to be PERFECT for the holiday season...it's so SUPER metallic-y!


Thanks so much, Erin! 

4 comments:

tara said...

Ooohh! I love that taupe color!

henning love said...

what a great swap! i love the essie color so awesome

Erin said...

So glad you liked them! I had fun swapping with you!

Celia Houck said...

love love love the Taupe color!