1. The holiday season is cheerful! I love the time I get to spend with family and I LOVE buying gifts for people!
2. Snow makes me depressed a bit. Not to be a glass half empty type of gal, but I hate cold weather! I'll admit that snow can be pretty. For about a day, tops. After that, it gets all slushy and gray and it's gross and I'm over it! P.S. I didn't even mention the way people drive it in. Just because you drive an SUV does not qualify you to go 85 on the highway in blizzards, mmk?
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is chicken pot pie, soup & grilled cheese, and something VERY odd that my mom used to make for me: cream of chicken soup over toast. OMG yum.
4. Winter is the best time for hanging up Christmas lights, visiting Florida or other warmer places, celebrating Christmas, etc. Joking (kind of). Truthfully, winter is the best time to cuddle in front of the fireplace and drink hot cocoa!
5. I can hardly wait for the weekend so we can put up our Christmas tree! I also need to get on the ball with buying my gifts....eeek! So behind this year.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to shop online. I really enjoy shopping but I hate crowds and it seems impossible to avoid crowds this time of year. Plus, you can almost always find a better deal online!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 7 or 8? I'm very excited to take a trip to Florida with the hubster (that trip probably ranks a 10). As far as the actual holiday celebrations, I'm SUPER excited to see family but it can get a little stressful to visit all 6-7 places in two days. I'm just thankful all of our relatives live in town so we don't have to travel!