Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dollar Spot Finds!

While catching up on my blogs, I saw a post about some Target Dollar Spot finds over at Primary Perspective.  While I was out of town, I was definitely missing my Target.  I'm usually found at one of the local Targets anywhere from 1-5 times a week.  Embarrassing?  Yes.  How can I resist with a Starbucks inside, though?!


Either way, after reading Brooke's post, I had to see what was available at my Target.  The Dollar Spot did not disappoint!

I found a bunch of goodies for my classroom!  Even though I don't know what grade level I'll be teaching next year, it's still worth it to me to pick up these goodies that I know I'll be able to use at some point in the future!  I got a bunch of leveled readers that will be good for emerging readers as well as non-fiction projects, some rewards, mini white boards (lined), mini whiteboard erasers, Dr. Seuss stickers, a M-F magnetic notepad for myself, flashcards, and more!  I hope Target keeps the Dollar Spot stocked for teachers for the rest of the summer!



I also wanted to mention an awesome giveaway at a new blog that I found!  Eric at Erica's Elementary Excitement is giving away some giftcards.  Target and Lakeshore to be exact!  Erica is giving bloggers 4 chances to win so head on over and enter!  :::crossing my fingers:::

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I am so jealous!! haha I don't live near a Target... the closest one is 2 hours away! Yikes! Needless to say when I go I'm in heaven! I wish I could get some of these goodies! Looks like you got some awesome things!! Thanks for sharing!

Miss J said...

I really want to hit up my Target and Dollar Store soon!! Everyone is finding such cute items!!

smilescrayonsandendlessstories

Kristen said...

oooo...you got a bunch of great stuff, I am jealous!! Thanks so much for linking up! :)
Kristen

The Lesson Plan Diva- A 1st grade blog said...

I need to get to target!!

Jenaya
Lesson Plan Diva

Christina said...

You found some awesome stuff, this makes me wanna go to target right now lol!!

Karen said...

great stuff!! I wish my target had more :( I'll have to stalk it!

Karen @ a little kinder told me so!
www.keday56.blogger.com

Shelly said...

Has anyone tried writing on the small dry erase boards? I started to buy them, but I was afraid they would be hard to wipe off? Please share if you've tried them. Thanks so much.

Shely
projectqn@tx.rr.com