Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday: check!

Ok, so I just had to get that sad post off of my top entry....it was depressing me!  Who else is happy that Monday is over?!  I'm sure some of my readers watch The Bachelor.  What did you think of tonight's episode?  I have never watched until this season and I'm totally (embarrassingly) addicted!  I started watching because Alli was on and she went to my high school.  I guess I don't really have a logical excuse to watch anymore except the fact that I'm addicted!  I can't wait to see Michelle GO!  P.S. If you know of any spoilers, ZIP your LIPS!  I don't want to hear them!

Mrs. Patton from Pattons Patch is having a contest!  Head on over to her blog to check it out.  Who doesn't love scrapbooking?!  I know I do!  I entered to win the super cute pet quick book, what are you hoping to win?


2 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE the Bachelor too! I'm watching right now!

http://love2reed.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

I cannot stand Michelle either, why the heck is she still there?!?!?! Drives me absolutely bonkers and I felt bad because I liked Jackie.