Thursday, March 1, 2012

Does anyone actually like rutabaga?!

Time for my weekly update!  I still can't believe I'm a week into my third trimester....crazy!  According to the Bump, Carson is now the size of a rutabaga.  I'm sorry, but I'm not comparing my adorable son to an ugly rutabaga.  I searched online and couldn't find ANY decent looking pictures of a rutabaga.  So I went to the Baby Center website and they told me Carson is now the size of a Chinese cabbage.  A little improvement, right?



How far along? 28 weeks down, 12 to go!  I'm in NO rush though!
Total weight gain: Just like every other week, I have no idea!  I'll update you after my next appointment (March 12)....
Maternity clothes? Yes, still!  I'm still wearing a mix of maternity and non-maternity shirts, but maternity pants are pretty much essential unless I have a pair of big, stretchy pants! (scroll down for my newest bump pic!)
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Pretty good lately!  I could fall asleep at work so I'm hoping I get some energy back soon...
Best moment this week: I've been having fun constantly feeling my belly to see where Carson is in there....I can almost always find a hard spot and make him move.  I'm such a mean mommy :) 
Miss Anything? Nah....
Movement: As I said already, I like making Carson move around in there :)  He isn't quite as active, but he has little hyper outbursts at random! 
Food cravings: I'm still loving fruit and sweets.  This week at the grocery store we bought Cara-Cara oranges.  I had never heard of them, but they're CUTE and tasty! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Baby BOY Carson!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Still the acid reflux but it's not bad at all.  I also have noticed that by the end of the day the front of my calves (near my shin bone) get REALLY sore....so random!  Sometimes it's only one leg, sometimes it's both. 
Belly Button in or out? VERY shallow innie...... :/
Wedding rings on or off? on and loose!
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO excited!
Looking forward to: getting the call for our recliner...STILL.  I'm kind of annoyed about it but at least we aren't in a rush to get it.  Supposedly it's coming in March 2nd but that's the 3rd date we've heard so I'm not counting on it!   I'm also looking forward to MARCH.  I have my baby shower thrown by my friends, spring break (no trip this year), and my 3d/4d ultrasound and TWO appointments at my OB.  I've never had 2 in a month...it will be so nice not to wait so long between my appointments now!



Here is my latest bump shot at 28 weeks.  I feel like it's smaller today ...it changes every day!


No comments: