Monday, November 21, 2011

Fact.

Anyone else love The Office as much as I do?!  I saw this post over on Allie's blog, Table for MORE and wanted to join in!
 
Fact...
I am addicted to [what some may consider trashy] reality TV (Teen Mom, Real World, Real Housewives, etc.)  I am addicted to what some may call not-so-trashy reality TV (Top Chef, Project Runway, etc.)

Fact...
I have not updated the music on my ipod for approximately 2 years.  I'm too lazy to figure out what songs I want to download and sync up!

Fact...
I eat cereal dry.  I hate milk so cereal must be dry.  The only cereal I'll eat with milk is Rice Krispies and I only use chocolate milk for that!  (Go try it now, you'll be addicted.)

Fact...
I am addicted to lip gloss/balm.  I probably have 8 in my purse, quite a few in my work desk drawers, more in my car, some on my nightstand, some at my vanity, etc.  It's everywhere and I love it.  My current favs: old school Carmex, Nivea, and e.l.f. hypershine lip gloss.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fact...
Going to Target and just walking around is like therapy to me.  It makes me happy, even if I don't buy anything.

Fact...
I avoid conflict at all costs.  I love watching drama if I'm not involved but HATE being involved in any sort of argument or disagreement! 

Fact...
I don't like most breakfast foods.  I enjoy a nice belgian waffle and also like [dry] cereal, but otherwise, count me out!

Fact...
I'm addicted to smoothies.  I might need one right this moment.

Fact...
I do not wear khakis.  Maybe this is because while in HS, I had two jobs where I had to wear khakis every day.  For some reason, I hate them now.  I wear black pants, gray pants, jeans, or comfy pants at home!

Fact...
My favorite socks are knee socks.  I get cold very easily and love having tall socks.  Please note: these socks are never plain, they are usually crazy colors and patterns. :)



5 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

I totally agree with Target therapy! If I'm sad I go to Target and walk around and instantly feel better. Sometimes I buy something I would normally never buy and then return it a few days later ;). Lol. But I disagree with your dislike of breakfast food!! I could (and sometimes do) eat it all day, every day! Mmmm hasbrowns, bacon and French toast!!

Unknown said...

Smoothies is one of my most recent addictions. I can't believe I never realized how good they were before!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

1) I am obsessed with The Office. 2) Love me some Target. 3) Only wear crazy socks! :) Fun post!! :)

Ashley said...

I totally know what you mean about Khakis .. I dont wear them either!

and I love walking around Target! :)

Are you coming to blogger meet up???

Maria said...

FACT: Your blog is awesome!

FACT: I, too, us Target as therapy, love trashy reality tv (don't tell my in-laws), hate real-life drama, and could watch The Office every.single.day. Just bought season 5 + 6 to add to my collection. Late, probably, but it was finally on sale. Yes, at Target :)