Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone has a great Father's Day!  Did you forget to get a gift?  Oh, no!


I found this idea on Pinterest a while ago and knew I had to do it.  I love how it turned out!  Here is the original pin:


Here is my version:

I made this collage so we could have a digital version but I actually printed each picture and bought a 3-slot frame to give to Nick.  Cost of project = cheap!  The D and A were $2.99 each at JoAnn's and the frame was about $7 at Kohls.  We already had a plain white onesie and the "backdrop" is just a blue blanket!

I also bought him a pair of shoes he's been wanting for a while.  They're *so* weird but he has wanted them forever! 

What did you all get the fathers in your life for this special holiday??



2 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

My sister did the DAD letters for fathers day this weekend too.. They are so cute!!

Tricia said...

I LOVE pinterest and I love it even more when people do the stuff they pin. Just adorable!