Friday, February 11, 2011

Freaky Friday.

Today isn't really freaky at all but who remembers that movie with Lindsay Lohan before she .....I don't even know how to say what happened to her!  Either way, that was a cute  movie.




Now onto my Friday.  Nothing special to report today but I had a few things.  Last week I went to Kirkland's because one of my friends buys EVERYTHING for her house there....I hadn't been in a few years and wanted to check it out!  I browsed around and found a lot of cute things I didn't need but I did convince myself I needed this cute sign since it was on clearance!  I like how it looks over our bed with our "monogram".  What do you think?


When you see this next picture, let me explain before you judge!  I know it's not Halloween. Or fall.  BUT, my kiddos were obsessed with pumpkins lately because another teacher has been handing out pumpkin stickers (?!).  I found this nonfiction book and we practiced our fact finding skills.  They can't wait to do another about spiders (gross)!


That's all for today.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: